1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

need help with my fiskars pole pruner

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by Florida Gardener, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Not only did i get my new pruning stik,but they sent 2! I called them up and they said keep it...not bad!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. vegandude

vegandude LawnSite Senior Member

and that ladies and gentlemen is why I love Fiskars:clapping::drinkup:

3. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

Which Pruning Stik do you have? The 5' or the telescoping one? Was going to head over to HD and get one, but the reviews for the telescoping model are kind of lousy.

4. Telescope...

Not sure where you heard that the tool is def worth the money and throw in the fact its lifetime warranty...done deal.

It is one of my go to hand tools. Stays very sharp and imo cuts larger than advertised.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

Reviews on Fiskars and HD websites.

6. Keep in mind a lot of people, especially homeowners, will try and do way more than what a tool can do. Take it for what its worth(from someone who uses this commercially), but the tool is worth the money. Again, its a lifetime warranty...
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. vegandude

vegandude LawnSite Senior Member

I have both sizes and the 5ft one is always in the truck. I do wish they made a 20ft one as I would immediately buy it.