NEED Help with Pricing To Apply Embark plant growth reducer

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by aclawncare, Sep 8, 2009.

1. aclawncare

aclawncare LawnSite Member
    from Stow,OH

I am currently bidding a job that call for 6ftx4.58miles of grass to be sprayed with Embark plant growth reducer and BK800 Herbicide can anyone help with pricing for this Thanks

2. RigglePLC

RigglePLC LawnSite Fanatic

145,000 sqft. How about, cost of product, plus about a dollar a minute for your time, plus extra dollar a minute if you use ride-on equipment.

Is this by backpack--or do you have suitable equipment?

Does your wife sit on the tailgate and spray--or does she get to turn on the air and drive?

3. aclawncare

from Stow,OH

what is typical cost of material and how long do you think to apply .would be using a 200gal capacity sprayer

4. mngrassguy

mngrassguy LawnSite Silver Member

We need a lot more info. Where do you get your pesticides from now? Are you a volume buyer? What is your sprayer monted on? A pick-up truck? A ride on boom sprayer? Is it just 1 long grass area or many small parts?

5. aclawncare

from Stow,OH

I have talked to a few local suppliers that i buy from now ,i just have not ever bought this particular product from them.we currently are a volume buyer for granular fertilizer.Sprayer is mounted in a truck.It is split up over one town not a continuous spray but all in general area