Need Help with Qucikbook dates

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by outrunjason, Jan 15, 2003.

1. outrunjason

outrunjason LawnSite Senior Member
    from dallas

All my customers want to know the dates that I was there. How do I set it up that way on my invoice. Right now it looks something like this

Service, description, rate amount (on that rowe)

In front of service I would like to have the date of that service.

Is this possible.

Thanks, Jason

2. bruces

bruces LawnSite Senior Member

If you are using invoices, a separate invoice for each service.

You can use "statement charges" and send statements to each customer instead of invoices.

That will list the beginning balance, charges, payments, and ending balance.

This works pretty well if you are billing monthly.

3. outrunjason

from dallas

I have always billed monthly with invoices and never could figure out why it would not show credits and stuff.

Question: If I cut a lawn 4 times do I make 4 seperate invoices and then send them a statement or do I charge all 4 mowings to one invoice and send a statment?

Also how do you add color to invoices and statements. It just prints black and white.

Thanks, Jason

4. CHAN

CHAN LawnSite Member
    from AL.

what i do is just click after the last word on the description that appears when u select item and type in the dates. it will only show up on that invoice and that line. also you can add anything in on decription that you would like and it will not be there next time u select that item. maybe that will help. try and see.
    later
    chan

5. outrunjason

from dallas

i finally got a drop down menu for the dates.

thanks, Jason