need help with this logo

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Soupy, Dec 5, 2002.

1. Stonehenge

Stonehenge LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Midwest

When I tell my wife "I need your opinion", she always asks, "Do you really want my opinion, or do you just want me to tell you how great something is."

Usually it's the latter.

If you've made your call, stick to it. Your logo won't be the main determinant of your success.

2. Andrew S

Andrew S LawnSite Member

#2 for sure, it shows that you have put a lot of thought into this

well done

Andrew

3. scott's turf

scott's turf LawnSite Senior Member
    from NH

Not to bust your balls or anything but I was just wondering where you got the idea of creative lawn care. Do you mow the lawns in unique patterns or something? If it was landscape design I would understand more. I guess I am just bored so please don't take any offense.
    I like the second logo the best.

4. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

Thanks Andrew..

Scott, I used to go by Ken's Lawn care about 11 years ago. Then I started to see several LCO's with Ken in the name. So I wanted to change mine, I couldn't come up with anything, so I asked my brother for help. I told him I wanted something creative, He then suggested that I just use Creative as the name. Stupid story, But that's what hapened. You do have a good point. It doesn't reflect the business much, unless you count striping and cutting in the 4 basic patterns Creative. Maybe next year Ill have to try some of the more unique stripes out.

Here is another revision of the logo, let me know what you think?

5. Tony Harrell

Tony Harrell LawnSite Senior Member

I was going to vote for #3 until your last post which is the best so far. I was looking at using an oak in my logo and hadn't thought about including a striped lawn until I saw yours.

6. Bigfoot

Bigfoot LawnSite Member

That last logo looks great .

7. mike48114

mike48114 LawnSite Member

I would go with #2

8. bubble boy

bubble boy LawnSite Bronze Member

thats a nice result:drinkup:

9. Nebraska

Nebraska LawnSite Senior Member

As I read this post I kept asking myself what about the one the guy is using under his name ....then I get to the end and you've finally posted it... Opinion is that #4 is the best of the them..

10. gslam88

gslam88 LawnSite Member

I like # 3 for the design, but that is my .02

you also could try this website to change the logo a little

www.cooltext.com give you different ideas and back grounds

take a look