Need Help With Toro Dingo Pricing!

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by PerfectEarth, May 30, 2008.

1. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

He Guys- I'm looking at a TX 525 wide track diesel demo unit with 300 hrs. They've shot me a price of 16,500$ - which I think is crazy - it's seen rental use but is in great shape. Just on the machine alone, no attachments, I'm thinking of shooting back a rather low price- in the area of 13,500$ maybe lower!

They have the new retail listed at 21,75something... I sense they need to get rid of the thing. Any Dingo owners with some advice on what the machine might be worth? I know I should offer what it's worth to me. They're barely taking anything off the forks and auger/auger bit. Which is also weak, as they are used as well. Thanks.

BTW-I know a guy who just got one earlier this season on a "trade show special," same model, BRAND new for about 17,000$ So, I think the 16,500$ is pushing it...
  2. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks KyFire.... the diesel models are a bit more, in terms of price. Don't you think that'll make a difference? Or not?
  3. Yes it would.....but remember the unit you are looking at has 300 rental hrs.
    When I really want something I will wait on a fair price.........16500 is way off. You would be better off paying retail with a warranty and low interests rates from toro.
    Look on ebay or my fav site craigslist.............