need help with w/b blower decision, my new redmax BP BLower is awesome

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by clydesdale, Apr 6, 2006.

1. clydesdale

clydesdale LawnSite Senior Member

Well i traded up from my old echo pb400e to a redmax 7001. The redmax is great, so great that my old giant vac 11hp wb blower is almost not needed. The redmax blows as good as my giant vac but is not nearly as cumbersome. I cant believe how much better the blowers have gotten. So...I think i need a wb with more power to match my BP. What is the prefered wb blower. I like the billy goat controllable chute. Will these things be much more powerful than my redmax. My wb used to be much more powerful than my echo, but it is no better than the redmax. Thanks

2. Rev. Crabgrass

Rev. Crabgrass LawnSite Member

You may want to look at the Force bolwers. Click the link at the top.

REV.

3. beautifullawns

beautifullawns LawnSite Senior Member

LITTLE WONDER! Best walkbehind blower on the market. I have the 7001 as well and the little wonder spins circles around it.
    http://www.littlewonder.com/

4. Titans Fan

Titans Fan LawnSite Member

Love my Redmax 7001. Strong enough to blow over a small child!

Just bought it about a couple weeks ago and now I wonder how I ever managed without it!

5. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Get the Billy Goat with the BIG Honda engine. That chute is priceless whe doing parking lots..You have to slime the little wheels to keep them on the rims..wish they had bigger wheels but we like our unit a lot...replace two BIG back packs.

6. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

I agree with you. That nice chute is what makes it happen!!!!!:cool2:

7. lwcmattlifter

lwcmattlifter LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

It will take a lot for me to trade my BG. I haven't had any problems with the wheels on mine but I put Slime in them on day one, just in case.

8. blakeg314

blakeg314 LawnSite Member

9. beautifullawns

beautifullawns LawnSite Senior Member

I've only seen one billy goat and it has a chute like little wonders. You can blow on the side or foward. Is there any other difference?