Need Help!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by N&CLandscaping, Jul 25, 2006.

1. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Hey, Im Nick and im new to the Business. I was wondering if anyone out there could give me any advise on anything in this industry.

2. martinfan06

martinfan06 LawnSite Senior Member

Thats an awful open question any thing specific? Any one who read my post knows my 1st question, do you have any experience in this field? Understand this is a tough industry its not easy. If you get some good experience so you can find out if you really want to do this is the best advice.

3. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Ya, I am involved in the industry, right now im going to High School for it. Im a Senior and have alot of experience. They teach us how to drive equipment and lean plants, but they dont teach us the Business end of it, or the "Real World" situations. I would just like to know some general information.

4. PMLAWN

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

I know some will call this the "cop out" answer but --do a search. There is so much to learn about business and a lot of it is here, Use the words -COSTS- PRICING- OVERHEAD- INSURANCE- EQUIPMENT- just to start. Also go to your library and get some books on business.
    Than ask more specific questions.

Any moron can push a mower. It takes an educated person to run a profitable business. Learn how to do that.