Need Help

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by mac28, Mar 10, 2007.

1. mac28

mac28 LawnSite Member

i am just starting out and need some help on finacing, like where to go and who has the best deal and who is the easy to get financing from without a PG

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

Get a buisness loan through your local bank.
  3. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

Yeah I have to agree with that. Go to your local bank where you have you business account or regular checking account and savings and ask them for a loan. If they know you and you have been with them for awhile getting a loan will be easier than anywhere else.
  4. Mow2nd-2

Mow2nd-2 LawnSite Member

alot of the places where you are buying your equipment offer financing
  5. supercuts

supercuts LawnSite Silver Member

id go to the dealer first, sometimes they offer the best interest rates, my new mower is 0% for 18 months. builds great credit too for your next item. banks work but have high rates. you can also try your credit cards, they offer loans and balance transfers at fixed rates,depending on how old you are and how much credit you have. build credit though, its a good thing.
  6. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

Sheffield Financial works with many brnds of equipment including Great Dane and EVERRIDE. 36 month's no interest and no payments for 6 months. Heck you could buy right and possibly have enough cash saved up to pay off the loan this fall before you have to start making payments!

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

Buisness line of credit from your bank. You can get a certain amount. get a piece of equipment or two, Then you save the rest for CAPITOL (NOT BEER MONEY) to run your buisness. My .02 cents worth