Need info on a Lesco sprayer

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by shane772, Nov 23, 2013.

1. shane772

shane772 LawnSite Member

I'm looking at buying a used Lesco skid sprayer, Model #010004602, it's a 50 gal tank, Kawasaki motor and Hanney electric reel. That's all the info I know. Anyone know what pump these came with or any other info they can share? This will be my first sprayer. It's being offered for $800. Is that a good price?

2. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

Hannay 1500 series electric hose reel is $550 or so by itself brand new. Replacement electric motor for the hose reel is $200+ if that works you got most of your money's worth.

3. LLandscaping

LLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

My Lesco 50gal has a D403 pump. I think there are much better pumps than the D403. I have 3 tanks with the D403 pumps and have had many problems.

4. RigglePLC

RigglePLC LawnSite Fanatic

Tanks are inexpensive. You should be able to replace the tank with a 200 gal, easily.

5. shane772

shane772 LawnSite Member

update: Bought the sprayer. Has a D252 pump that was seized. I'm looking at places to buy parts and will rebuild it at that point.

6. WestGaPineStraw

WestGaPineStraw LawnSite Senior Member

Rittenhouse.ca, go there and just order a new one. By the time you buy parts you'll be better off with a new one.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. shane772

shane772 LawnSite Member

I bought the parts from the website above. I don't understand spending $540 on a new pump when the replacement parts are only $150?

8. TurfWerks

TurfWerks LawnSite Senior Member

Westheffer up in Kansas is where I get parts from. Talk to mark Cruse.

9. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care LawnSite Silver Member

Minnesota Warner is a good place for future reference.
    Posted via Mobile Device