Need Input On Where To Buy A Leaf Loader For My Truck

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ECLC, Oct 15, 2003.

1. ECLC

ECLC LawnSite Member

I am interested in buying a leaf loader to mount on the truck to load grass and leaf clippings into the dump truck.
    Thanks

2. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Are you looking to buy new? If so, check out your local dealers. Do you have a Lesco nearby? They sell a nice one and have reasonable prices.

3. ECLC

ECLC LawnSite Member

yea new is good.
    No lesco around, maybe 3-4 hours away, I was trying to find one on there website, but could not find it.
    Any help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. gogetter

gogetter Banned

For what you'd pay in shipping charges, you'd be better off driving to pick it up. These things weigh several hundred lbs.

The Lesco was just a suggestion because I know they're reasonably priced, but there are others out there that are just as good (some will say better).

Do you have a regular dealer that you use? If not, pick up the phone book and look under landscape supply or lawn mowers, and call up the dealers listed.

5. mike9497

mike9497 LawnSite Senior Member

any power equipment dealer in your area should carry something.theres only one place near me that doesn't sell them.go to the giant vac/billy goat/little wonder websites.they can find a dealer for you

6. ECLC

ECLC LawnSite Member

I found a Lesco dealer about 2hrs away, 2140.00 new.

7. fraz001

fraz001 LawnSite Member

i'm also looking to by a loader this year ,i looked all over the place.
    the lesco has the best $ , there on sale for 2195.00.
    that w/o the swing away mount 250.00/300.00 ??
    most loaders i have seen 3000.00+,same size moter /hose..
    but is the lesco loader good ,ask 2 guys so far and thats all i see on the backs of trucks a round here, nothing bad was sad so far..

8. ECLC

ECLC LawnSite Member

The sales rep from Lesco sent me some information in the mail today about, seems really nice. Looks like a well built machine from the brochure.

9. ManleyLawn

ManleyLawn LawnSite Member

lesco heavy but nice has anyone used one with the trailer attachment

10. LawnSmith

LawnSmith LawnSite Senior Member

how about this one?....... its bad daddy!

leaf_loader1.jpg