Need input

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by levellawncare, Feb 29, 2004.

1. levellawncare

levellawncare LawnSite Member

Just wanted to get a little feedback on my logo. Tell me what you think.

2. precisioncut

precisioncut LawnSite Senior Member

I say SO-SO. IMO it's ok
  3. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

I suggest getting the picture of the level out of there! Use you same business name search for a more unique image and slogan. These things take time ....I know I mess with stuff trying to improve on it all of the time!
  4. FosterGroundsMaint

FosterGroundsMaint LawnSite Member

I think that us lawn guys should stick to lawns, and let designers do the designing.

My girlfriend is a graphic designer, and she is just finishing up on a new logo for me. She does good work and charges a lot less than big companies. Plus her logos aren't cookie-cutter like gopher. Her email is
  5. mow2nd

mow2nd LawnSite Senior Member

I'm not feeling it, might wanna try something else............sorry, i hate to be too honest
  6. Flipperneck

Flipperneck LawnSite Member

I'd think rich housewives and executive types would take too long to put it together. What does the level have to do with maintenance? I'm still trying to figure out mine its frustrating I know.
  7. FFMED74

FFMED74 LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

Not my favorite logo I have viewed, but not my least favorite.....close LOL but not there yet. Work on it.
  8. codywyomingus

codywyomingus LawnSite Member

start over, it doesn't work!
  9. levellawncare

levellawncare LawnSite Member

Thanks for all of your input. Could you guys maybe give me some ideas on which way to go with it or what you maybe would do with the name.
  10. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi levellawncare,

Why not add a little grass or maybe a tree and see how it works?