Need manual for 27hp LC Kawa

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by rbeitz, Sep 16, 2004.

1. rbeitz

rbeitz LawnSite Member

Anybody know where I can download a maintenance manual for a 2001 Kawasaki LC 27 HP Model FD750D? I recently purchased a used Turf Tiger and it did not come with the engine manual.

Thanks!

2. Shultz

Shultz LawnSite Member

I have a tt 23 lc FD 661d, 61" and had the hardest time finding a manual with torque specs and so on. The local dealer will let me see their books for the torque, but couldnt order one to do a rebuild. If you find a good place, I'd be interested too.

3. grassdaddy

grassdaddy LawnSite Senior Member

Go to scag website,they will send you an owners manual free of charge. :)

4. rbeitz

rbeitz LawnSite Member

I have the manual for the Scag Turf Tiger but it does not cover the engine maintenance. It makes reference to the engine specific manual for engine maintenance. That's the manual that we are trying to find.

Does anyone know if this manual from j-thomas will cover what I need?
    j-thomas Kawasaki repair manuals
    It's part number RM-251.
    Thanks.

5. rbeitz

rbeitz LawnSite Member

Actually upon closer examination that manual on j-thomas is for the FH750D not the FD750D. So I guess it is not what I need.

6. rbeitz

rbeitz LawnSite Member

Well I have searched and searched for a FH750D engine but I can't find any reference to it on the Kawasaki web site. So maybe j-thomas has it listed wrong on their website and it is actually a manual for the FD series engines?

I did find another site with a repair manual here:

Farmers Exchange

Has anyone used this manual? Is it any good?

Thanks!

7. BW4486

BW4486 LawnSite Member

You need a scag or kawi shop manual your dealer should be able to order you 1 but it will be about $100

8. PM Baker

PM Baker LawnSite Member

9. PBirmingham

PBirmingham LawnSite Member

I have a PDF of this manual that I can e-mail for FREE!! :cool2:

10. jwscarab

jwscarab LawnSite Member

PB, I just bought a 2004 Scag TT with 27Kaw L/C. I am looking for the engine manual too!! Will your .pdf cover my engine??? I hate to ask favors but could you email it to me also??