1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Need Mower Help

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by Habib55, May 23, 2012.

1. avguy

avguy LawnSite Senior Member

Don't go by the air pressure in the tire. Measure the circumference of each tire. I use one of those cloth measuring tapes.

MS_SURVEYOR LawnSite Bronze Member

It does. Should help tracking, but not the fast turn in one direction. It's not that it can't be figured out and adjusted. avguy is correct in measuring circumference.
  3. Habib55

Habib55 LawnSite Member

So I figured it out. The traction bar was not set up properly from the dealer which was causing excessive braking on the right hand side. Which is what led to it pulling to the right. Quickly made some minor adjustments with the manual in hand and now it does it ever so slightly. Had better striping and easier to cut. I'm down to approx 50-55 mins cutting the ENTIRE lawn (In 1st gear-->still getting used to the beast!!) which previously took me 3.5 hrs to do!! Adjusted the deck height so I'm at 3.5". I absolutely love this mower!! Simple to make adjustments and easy to adjust deck height.