Need Mowers In Tampa!

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by Mattcurry, Oct 22, 2006.

1. Mattcurry

Mattcurry LawnSite Member

I have started a Chemical Company in the Tampa Bay area.

I will be selling chemical services and i will also be selling LOTS OF MOWING.

I am looking for people who know how to mow St. Augustine grass, if you stick with bahia please dont replay. I like mowers who mow at 4 1/2 inches and higher. Im looking for someone experienced, reliable, and someone willing to trade work and grow their company and build a very good partnership. The best thing about working together is both of us make each others work look better. I run a very clean operation with the latest techniques and products available. I can and will control chinch bugs unlike alot of other comapnies out there right now, Also i do treat weeds that no other companies can/will treat.

I am looking forward to hearing back from all you mowing guys, Send me an email with your company name, what area you cover, what equipment you use, and how long u been in business.

My email is MND511@cs.com

Oh yea by the way, i will be providing service in BRANDON, VALRICO, LITHIA, APOLLO BEACH, SEFFNER, MANGO, DOVER, TAMPA, NEW TAMPA This will be commercial and residential.

Thanks alot.

2. Waterscapes By Design

Waterscapes By Design LawnSite Member

Sent ya an email......

3. CkLandscapingOrlando

CkLandscapingOrlando LawnSite Senior Member

If you grow to Orlando let me know

4. Mattcurry

Mattcurry LawnSite Member

I do service orlando, im actually going out there tomorrow to take care of all my denny's accounts. Give me a Email at Mcurry3@mail.usf.edu Would love to meet up and do some business together.

Thanks.
    Matt

5. laylow1994

laylow1994 LawnSite Member

hey there let me know im in the tampa area... i ahve 10 plus years expierence and always looking for someone to do my spraying.... lets get together.......call me 813-425-3531