Need Opinions On Logo

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by GravelyGuy, Jan 28, 2008.

1. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

Well, I decided to go with thelogocompany.com to have my logo designed. Thank you to all of you who listed companies in my other thread.

I have not yet submitted my order form yet because I am not 100% on anything yet. The name of my business is Green Care Lawn & Landscape. I don't think I am going to go with a slogan, but if I do I want something simple. My mom suggested going with something simple like "Dedicated To You" for a slogan.

As for the logo, I was thinking of going with something similar to the 2nd logo on this page(link).
    http://thelogocompany.net/logo-design-example3.htm

I like the vine look. I was think of something like making the G and the C in my name have leaves in them and then maybe a line under my name that has vines around it. I haven't decided whether or not I want to include some type of symbol to go with the viney letters or just keep it simple with the name only. If I do go with some kind of a picture I don't want a tree, house, sunshine etc. I want some kind of symbol, maybe resembling grass or something, maybe just an abstract symbol???

I am open for any ideas. This logo will go on my current flyers, b-cards, shirts, trucks etc. so I want it to be really nice. I'm in this for the long haul and I want something I'm going to be happy with.

Thanks for any help:)

2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS LawnSite Member

i like it. simple and nice. sometimes those real decorated ones are too much to look at.

3. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

That one isn't mine, that's the one that I am going to model mine off of. I am having that company do mine so they should be familiar with the design. I hope mine tunrs out that well.

Thanks...