1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Need photo of freeze damage

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by DanaMac, Apr 4, 2003.

1. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

I'm looking for a good high resolution photo of freeze damage, maybe to the PVB/RP. Or something similar. Instead of sending out a letter in the fall I'm going to have postcards printed up. And I'd like to shock the clients with some kind of serious photo of what can happen if it is not winterized properly.

Or maybe an iced over property. That would be cool as well (no pun intended).

I know that Hunter has postcards for fall and spring, but I want to get my own done with my personal info and message on it. i've actually used the Hunter ones and some people told me they never got it. I think they thought it was junk mail and threw it out. So I also want to make them larger and have a shocking freeze damge photo.

Anybody with a good photo to share?
  2. greenworldh20

greenworldh20 LawnSite Senior Member

this past winter we have come into contact with many systems that have had serious backflow damage...i will email you some pics when i get a free sec...they are in the camera and the camera is in the truck and unless it is producing direct billable hours, it waits to get done.

so, give me a few days and i will get you the pics.

3. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks Brian!!
  4. DieselDeere

DieselDeere LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Brian if you don't mind I would like a picture too.:)
  5. greenworldh20

greenworldh20 LawnSite Senior Member

sorry for taking so long...i have been crazy busy... i have alot of freeze damage pics to show you...i actually began to store all the damaged materials due to customer complaints that their system did not have that much damage...

i will post pics of most of the damaged systems for all shortly...

6. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Take your time B-
    I won't bug you until June/July Thanks