Need Pricing Help

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by dsaldivar, Mar 20, 2003.

1. dsaldivar

dsaldivar LawnSite Member

Hi Everyone,
    Let me state first that I really appreciate everyone's advice,comments and suggestions on this site. I have learned alot by reviewing different topics and it has proven to very beneficial.

I'm bidding on my first commercial property and would really like to get it. (without taking it in the shorts and still remaining competitive) I realize that pricing is relative to my market but I have found that on the average the pricing given on this site is pretty close.

With this in mind here are the particulars regarding the property's characteristics and terrain. BTW - I'm interested in what you would recommend in the mowing,trimming and blowing. (no edging)

Total grass area of the property is approximately 16,800 sf. About 10,800sf is on a V-shaped slope. The slope drops about 22 degrees. This area also contains about 10 young trees. The remaining grass area is relatively straight shots.

I plan on using my 52" WB on all the grass area but may need to use my 33"wb in some areas. In addition, I'm hoping not to have any problems with operating the 52" wb on the sloped grass area. What do you think? If I do have problems then I may need to use my 33" on this which obviously will cause my time to complete- higher.

Any thoughts on what you would bid for this??

Thanks in advance for your time and suggestions. I appreciate it.

Danny