Need pro-slide pad/slick

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Steve9, Jun 26, 2005.

1. Steve9

Steve9 LawnSite Member
    from Texas

Ive finally wore through my Pro-slide pad. Anybody know where I can buy another or a cheap alternative at HD? I emaild NOVAE and this guy emails me giving me the 3rd degree or something. Wants to know where I bought it and things like that. Im sure hes checking to see if i got it off ebay or something. He asks for my Zip Code and I havent heard anything back!

2. PLM-1

PLM-1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm not too sure why it matters where you bought it. I've never had any problems with the Novae Corp. What did you ask when you emailed them?

3. The C Man

The C Man LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Just tell him you bought it from another LCO that was giving up WBs and going to riders.

4. Steve9

Steve9 LawnSite Member
    from Texas

I told them it came on a WB I bought. I still havent heard from the guy though..

5. Rhett

Rhett LawnSite Bronze Member

Email them back. I go thru about 2 a season and have never had a problem with the company. You give them 30 bucks a slide and 11 for shipping and handling and in five days they are delivered.

6. Steve9

Steve9 LawnSite Member
    from Texas

I wonder what this guys making me jump through hoops for?? Wierd!
    Is there a order form on thier site? I couldnt find anything so i emailed customer support.

7. ProMo

ProMo LawnSite Bronze Member

someone told me to check an airboat place said they have thick plastic sheats used on the bottom of boats

8. ercrvs24

ercrvs24 LawnSite Member

I've heard of people making them from 55 gallon plastic drums. Do a search and make one if your not getting any respnose from them.

9. Influence26

Influence26 LawnSite Member

Forgive my ignorance, but what is a pro-slide pad

10. The C Man

The C Man LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio