Need PROFESSIONAL help with FLYER!!!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by bradluvsjesus, Feb 22, 2006.

1. bradluvsjesus

bradluvsjesus LawnSite Member

Guys, I Need Help From The Pros Again. I'm Going Door To Door In Million Dollar Neighborhoods. What Do You Think About My Flyer. ALSO, SHOULD I SPEND BASICALLY $1.00 A COPY TO GET THIS ON NICE PAPER OR CRAPPY WHITE. IT LOOKS WAY BETTER ON THE NICE.

Attached Files:

2. NEPSJay

NEPSJay LawnSite Senior Member

Im not a professional in the Marketing dept. but i will chime in anyway. I really like your "flyer" but I think it would look better hanging somewhere then as a hand-out. I think you might be better off with a tri-fold brochure to hand out to people verses a sheet of paper. I'd really think twice about spending a buck a piece to have them printed on fancy paper. That seems very steep....unless you are only handing out a handful or so. Good luck!!!:drinkup:
  3. The landscaper

The landscaper LawnSite Senior Member

I like the tri fold idea. That would make a very professional looking ad.

How about putting together a short letter, a bid, and whatever else about your company. Putting it all in alittle plastic cover and delivering them to those homes. Seems it would be worth it for the high dollar accounts.
  4. PlantSolutions

PlantSolutions LawnSite Member

Although I am newer to this industry, I was a director of sales and markeing in the corporate world. So, I hope I can help.
    A tri-fold brochure would luck best and most professional; however, if you do not have the resourses to do so, I would spend the money and use high end quality paper put into a matching envelope. Quality is key and if you want high $ clients, you need to spend the extra $.
    Now, to the flyer......
    I like the format and the picture. The wording needs to be say exceptional twice is repetitive and annoying. Take out the first exceptional sentence ane move up the 2nd. If a client doesn't want a professional looking lawn, they would not be looking at the flyer/letter. Saying too much to get the potential client could backfire on you.
  5. Team-Green L&L

Team-Green L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

6. beautifullawns

beautifullawns LawnSite Senior Member

I to would vote if you have enough money get the trifold brochure. But if you don't have the money fix the wording (less is more) and go for the nice paper.