need quick hardscape fixture help

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by BrandonV, Aug 6, 2010.

1. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

Guys i wanted this light Link to europhase... but I need it this week and I've been informed that the dealer don't have/ and the manufacture don't have/won't have TILL SEPTEMBER!! I'm putting in a patio and at the last minute has decided to light the fireplace. Need a flush mounted fixture, needs to be "high heel proof" I like the VOLT mr16 well BUT it doesn't appear to have a glass cover so it looks like a major trip hazard... but that' along the lines of what I need a aim-able/flush/discrete light. I've got a call into the dealer about the unique apollo but my dealer is VERY slow about getting unique stuff.

2. S&MLL

S&MLL LawnSite Senior Member

tion
    Dimensions Diameter: 6"
    Height: 7"
    Collection Fundamentals
    Voltage 12 volt
    Usage Interior Dry
    Listing , Low Voltage, Duty Free In Canada

Indoor only fixture.

3. BrandonV

4. S&MLL

S&MLL LawnSite Senior Member

Nice looking fixture. Pricey as well. Does the trim ring need to be S.S.

5. klkanders

klkanders LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Brandon,
    Try Gerry at TerraDek on the availability of Unique's Apollo or Nova.
    Also take a look at Coppermoon's CM.360 or CM.390

Good Luck!

6. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

You can flush mount the novas if you core your patio right or if you do the pour sleeves right. If you use the uniques you can also use the trim (infinity ring I think its called)

Another option would be the Kim Mini Vault light which is very aimable and super durable but a bit larger in size. I have used them in driveways to light gates and such when there was little option so they are tough enough to drive on.

If you showed a picture of what you are trying to accomplish maybe there are some other options vs putting lights in the patio.

Gerry at Terradek or Chuck at FOLD should both have any unique gear you need in stock or be able to drop ship within 3 working days to you. Just ask em for 3 day UPS

7. BrandonV

called coppermoon just now, going w/ the cm.360... seem like they're going to be good to work with. thanks for the suggestion

P0005604.jpg

8. Mark B

Mark B LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks like a nice project. I like those Kitchler pathway lights.

9. BrandonV

well that is what it looked like the first time. We didn't do the patio that time, it's just fallen apart... don't know why but we'll start to find out tues or so.

10. klkanders

klkanders LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Your welcome! Take some pictures of your install if you can. Good Luck!