1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Need Replacement suggestions Toro IC12

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by FreqZ, Apr 16, 2012.

1. FreqZ

FreqZ LawnSite Member

Thanks, Being new, I have to wait the 10 day/10 post before I can send out a PM here. Which will give me a little more time to look into some controllers.

As of right now, the Irritrol PC12-INT is on the top of my list. It sounds exactly like what I'm looking for.
  2. FreqZ

FreqZ LawnSite Member

Finally after having multiple companies come out and every estimate being over $500.00 I bought the Irritrol PC12. Installation was a breeze. Took maybe 30 minutes from opening the box to turning the light off after mounted and installed. Couldn't ask for anything more. The Range is Great. Kept the same location in my basement where the old controller was and On my 1/2 acre I can easily control from anywhere on my property and further out.

The software that came with the unit wouldn't install, so a quick search and I downloaded the latest and greatest, and installed and setup without any issues.

I guess I got lucky, and all my valves work, and only 2 out of the 30 heads I have needed to be replaced.