need roll pins for walker

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JPLandscapingLLC, Sep 16, 2006.

1. JPLandscapingLLC

JPLandscapingLLC LawnSite Member

does anyone know what size the roll pin for a walker. I believe its 7/32 x 1 1/2 but not sure the one that goes into the drive shaft and breaks when you hit something hard with the blades so that the transmission does not get messed up. any help ? anyone have any other suggestions besides using a roll pin ?

2. corey1977

corey1977 LawnSite Senior Member
    from maine

your walker would have them in stock i dont no the size but I have broke a few over the years lol

3. corey1977

corey1977 LawnSite Senior Member
    from maine

sorry walker dealer

4. Mack77

Mack77 LawnSite Member
    from NJ

You're talking about the metal pin that connects near the middle of the deck i'm assuming. I picked up a set from the dealer...they come in a pack of 5 or six and cost only a few dollars. I'm not sure of the size at the moment, but your dealer should have them in stock...people go through those pins all the time.

5. JPLandscapingLLC

JPLandscapingLLC LawnSite Member

to re honest , out of the many shops around , none of them ever restock them. Because there such a small item, , they forget to reorder .

6. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

That roll pin is much cheeper than a gear box. I would get to the dealer and buy a bunch of them. There really isn't anything good to use in its place anyway.