Need sample Contract to buyout partner

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by wrestlingcoach, Aug 21, 2005.

1. wrestlingcoach

wrestlingcoach LawnSite Senior Member

I need a sample contract to buy out my partner finally.

2. Tider6972

Tider6972 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Alabama

Coach, you need a lawyer . You can pay one now, or pay him [ much more! ] later !

3. lawnMaster5000

lawnMaster5000 LawnSite Senior Member

CONTACT AN ATTORNEY

I agree 100% that you need legal assistance in any buyout.

4. boonhogganbeck

boonhogganbeck LawnSite Member

You may need to involve a good CPA as well. There are tax consequences to buying out shares in a business (partnership, corp, etc).

Hey Tider, Roll Tide!!

5. wrestlingcoach

wrestlingcoach LawnSite Senior Member

6. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<marquee loop="infinite" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></marquee>
    Hi wrestlingcoach,

You might want to send this question to our cpa or our business consultant. Either of them should be able to get back to you for free with more information to help you in this situation. Click on the scrolling link above to contact them.

<table width=100%>
    <tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Free Web Templates. Free Invoice Background Template Graphics.</center>

7. LB1234

LB1234 LawnSite Gold Member

Attorney's usually have lots of these on hand. Only problem is they usually aren't free...