Need sample letter to mail to select houses

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Jcs Lawn and Landscape, Mar 5, 2006.

1. Jcs Lawn and Landscape

Jcs Lawn and Landscape LawnSite Member

hey guys i was wondering if any of you send out a special letter introducing yourself to possible future clients. There have been a few houses i have kept my eyes on that i would like them to be my customer so i would like to send them a letter. Does anyone have a letter like this i could look at. Please send to thank you guys
  2. ECS

ECS LawnSite Bronze Member

You need to type a letter for yourself. Include a small introduction and let them know why you are better than the others. Let them know what sets you apart from the others. This is something that can and will be different in every area and with each individual. I pride myself on my customer service and cusomer relations and this is what i use. Around here. you can get no one to answer the phone or even call back when a message is left. I always answer the phone, unless I do not feel/here it while on the mower, in a restaurant, or unless I am talking to someone. They all know this also. My customers know that if they have to leave a message it is for good cause and i will call them back ASAP. This is the biggest complaint/problem here and I will take advantage of that. I do a good job and offer great customer service.
  3. drsogr

drsogr LawnSite Bronze Member

Look at some different websites. That is a good way to find the wording that you want to use. Ask yourself what sets your company apart? What do you take pride in? What are you selling? I think its best to sell only one thing and then let them know the advantages of you doing that.

The best advice I have ever heard is when talking to a future customer, tell them how your business will benefit them.
  4. Jcs Lawn and Landscape

Jcs Lawn and Landscape LawnSite Member

thanks for the info guys im workin on one right now