1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Need Samples

Discussion in 'All Pro Putting Greens' started by JimLewis, Aug 31, 2006.

1. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

I am getting frustrated dealing with your company over the phone. We are trying to get into installing more putting greens and synthetic lawns. We are also seeing more requests for this come in as well. I've already purchased your training DVDs, Customer DVDs, Pictoral Mags, and received some samples of the putting green material. All that stuff has been very nice.

But what I have an immediate need for now is a sample of your Synthetic Lawn Turf.

I am giving a bid next week for a customer who wants their yard converted over to a completely synthetic lawn. I would love to show him some samples. Unfortunately, the only samples I have are the very nice ones I received from your competitor; SynLawn. But after doing my research I really prefer your product over the SynLawn product. The problem is I don't have any samples of your synthetic lawn turf. We called last week and ordered some. But what came in the mail this week was just more of what we already had - Pictoral magazine, and other marketing literature. We called again today and were told that your company couldn't send out any samples. So they directed us to some distributor in California.

The distributor in CA was very reluctant to send anything but agreed to send a 2" x 2" sample to us in the mail in an envelope.

Are you kidding me? How am I supposed to show off your product as one of the options I am giving my product when I only have a tiny little 2" square sample to show him. Compared to the big nice samples I got from SynLawn, your sample isn't going to look so great.

I am wanting and trying to encourage people to buy YOUR product over the SynLawn product. But unfortunately, you guys don't seem to willing to help get us any good samples to help us sell your product! Is there anything you can do?

2. allprogreens

allprogreens LawnSite Senior Member

Could you call and tell me who you spoke with about not sending out samples

We send sample out everyday. We can send a sample as large as you like.
    Are you sure you called All Pro Greens?

Please call me 800-334-9005

3. allprogreens

allprogreens LawnSite Senior Member

All Pro Greens - FREE Online Installation & Marketing Training For 2007

Synthetic Golf Greens voted,
    "The #1 Profitable Niche Service Idea of 2006"

Taking Your PROFITS To The Next Level

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

FREE Online Advanced Installation Training & Marketing

Learn about a new PROFIT CENTER – Synthetic Golf Greens. This online advance training seminar will teach you how to UTILIZE EXISTING EQUIPMENT AND EMPLOYEES by taking this simple & easy ADD-ON SERVICE and generate a NEW REVENUE STREAM for your landscaping business. Register now to learn how to CAPITALIZE on the $50 Billion a year Golf Industry that is directly tied to the Lawn & Landscape Industry and UP-SELL your other products and services.

Synthetic Golf Greens are one of the FASTEST growing segments of the golf industry
    and one of the
    FASTEST growing segments of the lawn & landscape industry

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

What You Will Learn From This Online Advanced Training Presentation:

• [*]Step-By -Step Advanced Installation
      [*]Five (5) New Marketing Programs
      [*]The Golf Industry
      [*]The Synthetic Turf Industry
      [*]Your Demo Green
      [*]The Design Consultation
      [*]Killer Closings
      [*]Why All Pro Greens

Benefits Of This FREE Seminar:
    • [*]A New Profit Center - Up To 60%
      [*]Utilize Existing Equipment & Employees
      [*]A Simple & Easy Add-On Service
      [*]Reach A New Customer Base
      [*]Up Sell Current Products & Services
      [*]Year Round Installations
      [*]Buy Manufacturer Direct - Save 70%
      [*]Carry NO Inventory

Visit the “Contractor Training Section” of our website to learn more about the business:

Successful contractors know the value of training and education.
    Thousands have already taken this add-on service and turned it into a new division of their existing business.

WORK SMARTER NOT HARDER 1-800-334-9005