Need snowflakes for a roofline.

Discussion in 'Christmas Trees & Seasonal' started by gardenkeeper88, Nov 3, 2008.

1. gardenkeeper88

gardenkeeper88 LawnSite Senior Member

Can some one give me a supplier for snowflakes to line a roof line. I'm not franchised with any one yet and wont until maybe next year. I've debated adding this service, and now have 3 customers that I will be doing it for this year
    Thanks for your help.

2. hotrod1965

hotrod1965 LawnSite Senior Member

How big? Holiday Bright Lights has big ones, they also have the light links in a snowflake.

You can also get LED strands that the lights are shaped like little snow flakes. ALso comes in an icelcle version.

3. gardenkeeper88

I think she saw some "Bright Ideas " hung last year on a house a few blocks away. I know they are linkables. HBL wouldn't let me get into the product line without being a member. I don't want to spend that much money until I'm ready to go for training and jump in with both feet. I'm thinking next year. I'm thinking 8-12" snowflakes. the small led shaped ones I have a supplier but they won't be seen on the roof. we need to have these on about 100' +- of roof line.
    Thanks

4. hotrod1965

hotrod1965 LawnSite Senior Member

You can buy from HBL without being a member. Send them an email and ask. I am not a member and can order anything I want form them. I think you get a little better pricing being a member, but pricing is fair without being a member.

5. David Gretzmier

David Gretzmier LawnSite Gold Member

This is true. Call HBL and ask for Mike marlow and get set up as a wholesaler. I would not buy snowflake light links or linkables from anyone else but HBL or Brite Ideas. With Brite Ideas, you have to buy in.

6. gardenkeeper88

Ok Thank You gus I'll call tomorrow.