1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Need some advice for my site!!!

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by apowell18, Dec 26, 2009.

1. apowell18

apowell18 LawnSite Member

alright guys and gals...I would like to hear from you regarding my site. Yes I do other work besides lawn care, but with the season around the corner would like to know what you all think about what I need to add and what I need to discard...feel free to be harsh...thanks in advance...http://www.andrewlawn.com

2. commercialnetinc

commercialnetinc LawnSite Member

Clean and basic. I've never been a fan of Wordpress because their templates often occupy far too much Website real estate just to display a few links for your admin.

Instead of being "harsh" (which I wouldn't be anyway ~ lol), I think I'm going to write a mini-white paper to post here about what a "modern" business Website needs to have on it, and it, to be competitive. How a site "looks" is the least of your challenges in the long-run. Being competitive on the Web in order to grab the attention of potential clients means your site has to be more "useful" than the next guys.

-Robert-

-