1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Need some advice please

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by hairco, May 23, 2008.

1. hairco

hairco LawnSite Member

Hi i am a newbie here & love this site.I am in MyrtleBeach, S.C.
    I had a pool put in at the end of the summer last year & the guy did the site
    wrong he should have dug the hole deeper but he didn't & we had to have soil brought in to build up around the pool before we got someone else to pour the cement around the pool. Oh it was a fiberglass pool that we put in.
    OK we had the guy pour the slab around the pool & it was fine but at the one end of the pool we realy had to build up so when we build it up with soil they pour a 12x14 cement slab & that is where we are going to build the pool house. Well then i new i had to build a wall around the 2 sides & the end to keep the dirt from washing in the woods being it was on a slope. OK WE HAVE THE PUMPS PUT ON THAT CEMENT SLAB WHERE WE ARE BUILDING the pool house well the guy came & dug the foundation for the block wall & put rebar in and that was at the end of last summer & i have not seen him sense
    I paid him buy the hr. so he did not run off with my money but now i can't get him back to finish it.So i was woundering if anyone could tell me about castlewall for a retaing wall.4x12.here is some pictures

IMG_0001-1.JPG

2. hairco

hairco LawnSite Member

This is where i need the retaining walls

3. hairco

hairco LawnSite Member

The pool house will be on the slab

4. hairco

hairco LawnSite Member

hope this works

5. hairco

hairco LawnSite Member

sorry for so many This is where i need the rataining walls

IMG_0005-1.JPG

6. hairco

hairco LawnSite Member

I know i can't build to high At the end you see the slab is where the wall will be

IMG_0008-1.JPG

7. hairco

hairco LawnSite Member

sorry for so many pictures but sure hope someone can tell me how to build the wall with out useung mortor or cement blocks. Thanks

8. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Hey bud, only 3 pictured uploaded. And try bigger pictures:usflag: