Need some advise on 36 metro hp

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by lonnie13, Apr 12, 2003.

1. lonnie13

lonnie13 LawnSite Member

I currently have a Toro 36" Proline w/floating deck, 15hp kohler and pistol grip. My problem is that i am not 100% happy with the cut on the Toro and I was considering selling my Toro and buying a 36" metro hp with ECS and 15 kaw v-twin. My dealer has one for $3100. Is this a good deal and is this machine that much better than my Toro. Any help would be appreciated.

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Lonnie 13,

Thanks for taking the post.

The Metro HP MSRP is around $3499, so at $3100 the dealers treating you pretty good.

As far as cut goes I'd recommend that you demo any 36" Exmark and compare for yourself. We like the way our deck reduces the size of the clippings, discharges grass, lifts grass and leaves, bags and especially mulches. We also like the heavy construction and fully welded seams of our fabricated deck. Like I said though you really should get a demo. That's the only way your going to know if you like the cut better.

In addition to the cut we also like the ECS controls. ECS gives your hands greater protection than many other types of controls when mowing near trees fences etc. They also are more comfortable for a wider range of operator heights, and in may cases will reduce hand and forearm fatique giving the operator better overall comfort.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Thanks

Terry