Need Some Adwords Advise..

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by whiffyspark, Apr 22, 2013.

1. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

I have my campaign setup for when they click on me they go to this page:

[​IMG]

Here are my results:

[​IMG]

I've gotten a grand total of one inquiry so far

2. whiffyspark

[​IMG]

This is my cost

Any Advice?

3. Mayor of Mow Town

Mayor of Mow Town LawnSite Member

What does your ad say?

4. greg8872

greg8872 LawnSite Senior Member

I don't know anything about adwords, but as far as the page you take them too, the text needs more spacing between lines, as it was a little hard to read as is. (per your screenshot). Make it easy to understand for people. You are used to what it says, so probably won't notice it as much.

5. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

Agree with Mayor of Mow Town. Of the two, key conversion pieces, you left one out, and that's what your ad actually says.

And I agree with Greg, the landing page needs serious work, some color, and better calls to action. Various shades of green and some black just don't engage as it looks no different than any other content. Even some bolding on your key points would be better to grab attention. Same goes for the mini contact form. It just doesn't pull me in. I can tell you that even what some would view as a minor thing, the color/design of the contact form, can make a massive difference in conversion.

6. maynardGkeynes

maynardGkeynes LawnSite Senior Member

Biggest typeface after your name should be the price! Can't hardly find it. Also, most people don't think of their homes by square feet. I'd say "starting at $69 for most homes." Finally, are "ugly black streaks" on roofs a real common problem? And anyone who has that problem, are they really thinkin' they need a new roof for some streaks? People where I live don't replace their roofs unless their heads are gettin' wet after it rains. Who got the money for that?

7. whiffyspark

It's actually a really big profitable business. Its very common in my area as well as throughout the eastern seaboard

I will try to change some fonts. I'm not sure how to change colors though
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

You can most easily do it from the visual post/page editor in WP. It's the letter "A" with the grey underline option that is available via the "show kitchen sink" option.

kitchen.jpg

9. whiffyspark

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Those are my ads

10. whiffyspark

[​IMG]

No Kitchen sink lol