Need Some Feedback Please

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GUMSTUMP, Jul 22, 2007.

1. GUMSTUMP

GUMSTUMP LawnSite Member

I am looking to buy my first ztr turn and have been looking at several different brands.There is a cub cadet comm.54" 23 hp with 500 hrs.in the classifieds for 3500.00. Also have looked at bad boy pup 60" at tractor supply for 5000.00,this one has a 2yr.and 4yr.extended warranty available with it.Also looked at a bobcat 60" at lawncare dealer for 6300.00.i like the way the bad boy are built really rugged and heavy duty,just not sure about their reliabilty.Don't know much about cub cadet and i know bobcat has a pretty good reputation.Really need some feedback from the pro's so i can make more of a informed choice.I value the advice of people who are in the know of what works good and what doesn't.Thanks to all who respond to this posting.:usflag:

2. jhsmith4

jhsmith4 LawnSite Member
    from Ga

I'm running a Hustler 54/25 Super Z, 48/17 hydro w/b, both powered by Kaws. I demoed the Bobcats, and they are also great machines. They were our 2nd choice. You will not regret paying the extra $ for a machine that has the durability and reputation as the Bobcats! Good luck!! Also stick with the Kaw engines!