1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Need Some Help: Bagging Clippings With Lazer Z

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by DieselDeere, Oct 25, 2003.

1. DieselDeere

DieselDeere LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

I have a Lazer Z and need some help finding a bagging system. I need something that will easily empty into a garbage bag. It also must be able to handle wet grass without clogging. Capacity is not a big concern.
  2. GreenQuest Lawn

GreenQuest Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

This is the one I have, 8hp B&S, you can actually put 55 gal drum liners in the cans and not even need to transfer. Also with the big 8hp unless you are mowing full speed cutting 5" of wet grass it will not plug.

3. DieselDeere

from Midwest

How long would it take to remove the system? It didn't say on their site.
  4. Meg-Mo

Meg-Mo Inactive

Put MEG MO blades on and no need to catch. We use to catch everything. The last 5 yr we have not picked up any grass or leaves.
  5. DieselDeere

from Midwest

I only bag when the grass is very tall, diffrent blades won't replace the need to bag.
  6. crazygator

crazygator LawnSite Bronze Member

I personally have the Ultra Vac and love it. It has no pony motor and is off the Lazer in a short amount of time. The only down side is having to dump the catcher bags into trash bags, but its not a huge deal and pretty easy.

Mr. Mega Mo, please stop being like Flex Deck had been and post on every subject an ad for your company. If the members want your blades I am sure they are smart enough to see your ad and contact you direct!
  7. BufalinoLand

BufalinoLand LawnSite Senior Member

how much does that bluebird bagging system run
  8. TRex

TRex LawnSite Senior Member
    from DFW ,TX

9. Doc Pete

Doc Pete LawnSite Gold Member

Hmmmmmm, makes you wonder what Meg-mo is smokin' when he ain't mowing......... Yep, blades will never replace bagging, unless John Gamba and ton of others are really, really dumb......
    And John ain't dumb......
  10. TreffertLawnWrx

TreffertLawnWrx LawnSite Senior Member

I actually put 40 gal liners inside my ultra-vac bags and just lift them right out!