Need some help pretty quick =)

Discussion in 'CLIP Software' started by syzer, Apr 2, 2006.

1. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey guys, I just got clip last week. We are very busy so its hard finding the time to learn it. I am very familiar with computers and software in general so I know the basics of the software.

My problem is this. We have a job we completed saturday before last. It was a 3800.00 drainage job. I added it to the master pattern, then to the client that I created. How do I mark the job as complete and bill so I can print/send an invoice? I really need to get it out by tomorrow!

Thanks ahead!

2. syzer

Anyone, Anyone?

3. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Sir, I dare say nobody here has a clue as to what you're talking about.

This forum is made up of Landscape Company Owners, this is not a computer software forum, even if this thread was made for it, this part is merely for sponsors wishing to promote certain packages to us.

Where you can find assistance for this I am not sure, but try the Business Management section, and please be clearly more explicit.

4. hoyboy

hoyboy LawnSite Senior Member
    from Chicago

Go in to "Daily Routines" and look for "mark work as done"

if you need more help, give me a call. my phone number is on my website.

Good luck!

Dan

5. syzer

Thanks Dan, I finally got it all straightened out. Shwew, this seems like some complicated stuff! I picked lawn monkey right up!

6. guntruck

guntruck LawnSite Senior Member

Hmmmmmmmm Topsites, it seems as though you clearly may have been wrong, he did get what he was looking for........sir......... =)