1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Need some help with chemicals

Discussion in 'Power Washing' started by Outdoor Essentials, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Outdoor Essentials

Outdoor Essentials LawnSite Member

I have a house to do on Friday and I can use some guidance. The decks are pressure treated and have not been stained so I plan on using SH at about 12%. The fence has some type of stain on it so I'm wondering what is a good brand of stripper and brightener to use? There is stucco on the house. I was thinking SH and low pressure just like on vinyl, but, I'm not certain. Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Brian :canadaflag: :drinkup:

2. Happy Frog

Happy Frog LawnSite Bronze Member

Not sure I understand your post. Are you saying that you are going to use SH at 12% on the fence or that you are going to downstream SH at 12%?
    Simple Cherry and SH should work on stucco with a chem pump to apply it.

3. CCPC

CCPC LawnSite Member

You have a house to do for a customer on Friday. A customer that is hiring you, and trusting that you know what your doing, yet you scheduled the job without having a clue on what your doing, and what you will do it with?
    My suggestion would be to call the customer and cancel the appointment. They probably deserve a little better than that. Not trying to be harsh, but it isn't right to offer a service to someone without knowing what you're doing.
    Usually, most people learn a trade, then sell the trade, not the other way around.