1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

need some help with pricing...

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by bkdlawnCo, Mar 11, 2006.

1. bkdlawnCo

bkdlawnCo LawnSite Member

hey guys...glad to be back in the swing of the spring landscaping routine after a long terrible winter here in the northeast...ok guys he's the deal....i need some help pricing a tree removal...it's a white birch...with 5-8" trunks, it;s probably 15' in height...the owner wants a pricing for only the tree removal w/o stump at this time...i will be hauling it all away also...so if you could help me out with that... and for the later removal of the stump should i just charge my normal hourly fee for my tractor? thanks for the help and good luck to all this season.

-Ben

2. godzilla

godzilla LawnSite Senior Member

One of your numbers is off. 5 - 8" trunks are going to be a lot taller than 15 foot. If they are 15' tall however I'd say maybe $150, with stump $250.

3. richallseasons

richallseasons LawnSite Senior Member

we generaly figure $10.00 per foot and then work in any difficult situations,but if this is just a drop chop and haul $150.00 without the stump

4. bkdlawnCo

bkdlawnCo LawnSite Member

thanks a ton guys