Need Some help

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CLC, Feb 28, 2003.

1. CLC

CLC LawnSite Member

My local printshop designed this door hanger in like 20 mins and faxed it to me. What changes should I do to it?

Attached Files:

• door.bmp
      File size:
      135.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

I would eliminate the "hedging". You already list pruning (which is more correct & professional) and hedging would just be redundant. Eliminate the etc. and maybe include landscape design & install, or driveway & landscape stone.

Just my $.02

Bob

3. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

I agree eliminate hedging and etc. If you do commercial and residential properties I would add that, you never know when a home owner is looking for someone to take care of their business as well. Looks nice overall though. What colors are you using???

4. Lawn-N-Garden Guy

Lawn-N-Garden Guy LawnSite Senior Member

HERE IS A PIC OF THE TAGS I USE,One is to let an existing customer know I was there and the other is a pre season tag

5. turfmarketing

turfmarketing LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

Andrew-

I would strongly recommend adding a call to action. Either a limited-time offer or a coupon of some sort. Rather than just listing your services, you need to give the piece some value (coupon) so the prospect will keep it and/or create a sense of urgency by using a time limiter.