Need some ideas!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by IrishHank, May 22, 2001.

1. IrishHank

IrishHank LawnSite Member

I have used the search funcion and found many great ideas, but there seems to be an increasing amount of new members such as myself, so I thought I would present this question once again.

I am currently going by "Central Florida Property Maintenece", but I am going after the upper level residential accounts, and the name just does not seem personal enough. Plus I have not come up with a catchy slogan to compliment the name. Right now my business cards state, "Where Quality Counts."

I am up for suggestions if anyone has one...anything will help!

To all of the older members, I do appologize for bringing up a previously discussed subject, but new members may have some unpresented ideas. Just a thought.

2. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Ground Effects. There, now you're done with it! Oh yeah, your slogan? "Nobody does it better." (Gotta love Carly)
  3. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

I would chop the lenghty name down to four initals: C.F.P.M.

Then I would choose any one of the slogans or a combination thereof of from the four pages that Rich or Chris started.

Good Luck!
  4. the name of my business is "HL Tree Turf & Landscape, Inc." i give out cards that have my business name, what i do, my name, and business phone number. when i get a recommendation it is not the company name that is given. it is that matt does this and does a good job at it. only time the business name comes into play with customers is when i get paid. not to say that you can go and call your business dickhead landscaping or whatever. but my opinion is that if the customer knows and reffers you by name and not by business name then you are doing well. i hate it when the customer and myself do not know each other all that well. gotta have that certain connection.
  5. CT18fireman

CT18fireman LawnSite Senior Member

I like estate over property. Just a thought for high end accounts
  6. IrishHank

IrishHank LawnSite Member

Good point! "Estate Maintenance" I knew I would get something out of this thread.

Thanks CT18
  7. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

my suggestion is to come up with n' use something original ..(if your not going to use your name) ......make it personal to your self ...influenced by how you act or wish to present yourself .....keep it short .....2 or 3 single words.

try to include a single word which relates to your services .....grounds or property maintenance ....lawns ...turf ...complete ....basic ..etc

with this in mind ....a great name ....will help with a slogan .....again relate it to your services & quality of work one can expect ....keep it short

if you do it yourself'll be happier in the long run
    good luck ;->