1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

need some input

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by aaron86, May 21, 2011.

1. ringahding

ringahding LawnSite Senior Member

If your site is properly set up with: SEO/Content/Pics you can save TONS of $$$$...Now you have to simply direct traffic to your site and this can be done with very little COST: Get your business listed FREE/Social Media/BLOGS/Forums/Flyers, etc.

All the sites I've built are INTUIT websites, but if the client isn't putting in @ least one hour a week on blogs, forums, or social media outlets...forget staying ranked! !

Done Right Painting has been ranked since the first week of publishing and the owner is complaining to me that he is having a hard time "Scheduling" the calls & jobs he has. He is booked for work through the middle of September.

Ring Lawn Care this is my main company and YES I'm still mowing lawns, ( love it ) Still #1 on GOOGLE in my area and many other areas we choose to provide service...

Last edited: Jul 4, 2011
  2. mdvaden

mdvaden LawnSite Bronze Member

It looks like you need to start from scratch on the layout of your home page.

You may want to hire someone.