Need some plugr tines, here you go

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by mac43rn, Oct 4, 2006.

1. mac43rn

mac43rn LawnSite Member

2. The mayor

The mayor LawnSite Senior Member

I just bought some from him. Can't beat the price. He only has the tines. I was asking if he had anything else for the plugr.

3. HydroRI

HydroRI LawnSite Member

I also bought 8 of the standard tines today. I asked him if they are Rock Solid Plugr GENUINE tines? Same as the ones you would get from Source One?
    He replied: No, however they are made to the same print. Thanks for asking
    I then asked: I was just wondering if they were as strong and would last as long? He replied: If anything our tines are maybe a bit harder at the point which could cause some chipping. This will not effect the life of the tine, they will still punch a nice round hole and last as long as the others. How much do the others cost when you buy them? I have heard $14.+, is this right? thanks, I did call Source 1, they quoted me $12.50 each + shipping. That's over 100 bucks, I think I will take my chances and try his for $ 41.50 with shipping. I will probably not use them until the Spring since I still have some meet on mine now. If anyone gets to try them please post the results. Also how do you know when it's time to replace tines?

4. onebreezer

onebreezer LawnSite Member

Please share with me how to contact this plugr tine guy.

5. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

the listing has been removed in your link