1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Need some Well exp advice here

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Poncho25, Oct 17, 2007.

1. Poncho25

Poncho25 LawnSite Senior Member

Well this one maybe out of my hands as I would probably have to get someone to take care of the trees for me as some of those are to high for the equipt that I currently have. Either way can someone give me a general idea on what to charge for this? Weekly mowing and maintenance of: 6 Live Oak 8 Southern Magnolia 15 Cabbage Palm 630 Sandankwa Viburnum 215 Dwarf Yaupon Holly 24 palms under 20ft 9 palms 20-27ft 4 small palm clusters 5 oaks 11-18ft 2 oaks 24-30ft 22 maples under 12ft 2 acres to mow 2 acres hard surface, blow off This is all new landscape installation.
  2. Poncho25

Poncho25 LawnSite Senior Member

anyone got any advice on this?
  3. mdvaden

mdvaden LawnSite Bronze Member

Couldn't even begin to help you.

The price range could be extreme, due to several factors like has someone gotten their "filthy little scummies" (hands) on them before, how much stuff is in them, how structurally sound or defective are they, etc..

Could be thousands of dollars one way or the other.