1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

need sprinkler co. around Winder. Ga.

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by SowGreen, Jul 12, 2006.

1. SowGreen

SowGreen LawnSite Member

My name is Jason and I have a hydroseeding business called SowGreen. I live in Winder, Ga. and most of my work is in Barrow and Jackson co. I guess a lot of you guys are very busy because I've had some customers say that they called some companies and they never came out. There a ton of new neighborhoods that I have solicited and some of them are willing to put in sprinkler systems. This would be very beneficial to my business so if you're interested please contact me.
  2. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

Check your PM, I have left you a number, but have an employee who installs and his father actually owns an irrigation company.

ULTRAPOS LawnSite Member

I am interested in providing sprinkler business but i need your contact info.

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. Post your phone number as your contact until you have private message ability (which is once you have been a member for 10 days and have made 10 posts). Thanks, Mike

ULTRAPOS LawnSite Member

Sorry i need to give you my number instead of e-mail address. I can be reached @ 248-353-7302. Our main office is in Michigan but we have locations in GA and Fla. Ask for Chris or David and explain that you got the number from Lawnsite. We look forward to talking

Shawn West
    Service Manager
  5. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Why don't you learn the biz? Sprinklers & lawns go together as you know.:)