Need startup equipment

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by ghfire, Feb 8, 2008.

1. ghfire

ghfire LawnSite Member

Need everything. Let me know what you have.

2. TheHammer

TheHammer LawnSite Member

I have a Bunton 28'' walkbehind mower for 450$ and a bager.

3. ACA L&L

ACA L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a truck chevy 2wd $2200.00
    trailer 6x10 2ft sides w/ ramp, $1000.00
    walker mower $2200.00
    walk behind edger $150.00

have pics if interested.

4. WREBELMACHINE

WREBELMACHINE LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a complete Ferris package with trailer and handheld equipment!

5. WREBELMACHINE

Package includes a 36" ferris hydro a 52" ztr a 61" ztr 16' trailer Redmax trimmers and blowers.

6. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a 6 x 12 enclosed trailer with spring release tail gate, side door, custom shelves like new. Good to keep equipment looked up safe and secure asking $2500 .o.b.o. make an offer Must Sell

52" cub cadet walk behind with under 300 hours and well maintained like brand new asking $2500 o.b.o make an offer

7. ghfire

ghfire LawnSite Member

If you could give me more info on the 36" ferris and where are you located in sw missouri.

8. WREBELMACHINE

It is a 36" Derby model built by Ferris industries! It has a 14hp Kohler Electric start engine and has the thumb controls on it! Mower has probably 100hrs of use maybe!

9. WREBELMACHINE

I also have a new accelerator bagger to fit the machine that has never been used!

10. flamed69

flamed69 LawnSite Member

I have a 16hp 36in walker that i just got done repainting. Rebuilt the motor around 35 hours ago. The hydros are in really good condition. I would take $3250 for it. I also have a 6.5x10 Big Tex trailer that I bought new in July for $1500. I will sell it for $1100. It is plenty big for this walker and a couple of push mowers. I also have 2 honda pushmowers that dont have very much use on them. They aren't the commercials I think I paid $500 a piece.