Need sub mowers in st. charles area, MO

Discussion in 'Employment' started by STLlawnboy, Jan 15, 2007.

1. STLlawnboy

STLlawnboy LawnSite Member

Looking for sub mowers to sub out some mowing on st. charles properties. Wanting to know what you would charge for lots 30,000-45,000 sq ft. minimal trimming just around house. Will be needing people prob. starting 3rd week of march. References a plus.

2. 1cutter

1cutter LawnSite Member

I would be interested in talking to you about your St. Charles proprties, give me a call if you are still looking for someone.

Heath McEwen
    Heath Clips Lawn Care
    (636) 299-3092

3. Dunn's

Dunn's LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Heath don't get your hopes up he puts posts up like this all the time and from what I can tell he never responds back to them.

But hey I have a question for you Heath I see you over here in St. Charles, mid- county, St. Peters. How do you make any money with all that windshield time. Not trying to be ignorant or rude just wondering.

4. STLlawnboy

STLlawnboy LawnSite Member

Dunn,
    I respond to all replys I am just looking for some info from prospective mowing subs, my bus. is really growing and am looking to sub alot of mowing out as i cannot handle it all. I will probably have close to 120 weekly accounts this spring and hope to add another 50 at least. Just looking to find peoples prices for 30,000-45,000 lots to see if it would be better to sub them out, or start another truck in st. charles. Most of my work is in Florissant, Hazelwood.

5. 1cutter

1cutter LawnSite Member

Dunns- Heath Clips is located in St. Charles/ St. Charles county so if you see us over here that is because 90% of our business is on this side of the river. Most of our other business is in Creve Couer and Frontenac areas, with a few accounts located in North County. We actually have very little windshield time each day, its all about sceduling and having a lot of yards in a concentrated area each day. I'm glad you actually recgonize our trucks and trailers running down though, now if only more customers could pay attention to it.

Heath McEwen