need surface mounts

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Mike M, Dec 21, 2007.

1. The Lighting Geek

The Lighting Geek LawnSite Senior Member

on the inside of the phone booth you might want to look at the comet either with the ring hanger or remove the ring assembly and attach it directly flush mounted. I use the Comet this way in gazebos and such. I think it would work perfectly for this.

2. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

The Spherebase will work with any Unique fixture. It is the best mounting option to use when wanting a smooth flat transition from fixture to wall. I replied to your PM in detail.

3. Mike M

Mike M LawnSite Bronze Member
    from usa

Thanks. This AM I ordered the sphere base for this project.

4. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

You will like it!! It looks and works very good!

5. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

Too bad I missed this post, I would have suggested the Kichler 15607. You can get it in white or architectural bronze.

15498WHT.jpg

6. Mike M

from usa

You gotta love that fixture design, up or down.

Anywho, thanks, Paul, but I needed a surface mount for an uplight. Also, I need fixtures with no less than a 15 year warrenty.

I like the Kichler brass verson of the 15384's, and I like their flat lense pattern on the building surface, but I like the leads that come with Unique and Cast, and I like the Unique joints and hardware. Although I have to admit the 15384 has a slick profile, especially for surface moutning.

7. Chris J

Chris J LawnSite Silver Member

Kichler's warranty is for life as long as the customer maintains the service agreement that you provide. Don't know if you knew that or not.

8. Mike M

from usa

9. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

is that just on brass or on azt's as well ?

10. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

I believe that the warranty is on all of their fixtures actually. When it comes to the surface mount, I was just letting you know that there is a small mount that can be used just about anywhere.