1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Need to buy exmark bagging system

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by lantzslawncare, May 16, 2011.

1. lantzslawncare

lantzslawncare LawnSite Member

I have a 2005 exmark lazer z 60" that i need a bagging system for. I have cash in hand and i am looking for a used unit.
  2. cutbetterthanyou

cutbetterthanyou LawnSite Bronze Member

I know you said used, but if intrested my dealer has a couple new ones that have been in a crate for 2-3 years he is tring to sell. I think he said 1500, they are quick dumps
  3. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

I know my dealer had one used and I believe he still has it since they dont fit on the new style exmarks. Call Neiderts Mowers in Elida(Lima) 419-331-5296 Let them know Travis Elwer sent you there if you do call.
  4. LandscaperPro

LandscaperPro Sponsor

We offer a couple of options, Grass Gobbler Brand, Landscaper Pro, and Grass Packer. If u want check them out here. If u don't see the model that fits your mower, call me and I can find it for you.

5. HS7885

HS7885 LawnSite Member

I got an exmark ultravac with triple bagger. Lmk if interested
    Posted via Mobile Device

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

I also need a bagger that fits a 60" Triton deck. Either utravac dump or three bag.

Not meaning to hikack
  7. biscuit141

biscuit141 LawnSite Member

I am also interested. Please send me a price. If it is sold please let me know how much you sold it for, I am trying to find out how much they are going for onthe used market.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  8. NewbernD

NewbernD LawnSite Member

cutbetterthanyou, where in MD is your dealer? I'm in Woodbine and have the same need.. thanks
  9. cutbetterthanyou

cutbetterthanyou LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm down on the eastern shore. My dealer is Bell Creek in Preston Maryland 410-673-2700, but talk to Kevin if possible.If he asked where you heard, Precision Lawn Maintence is my compnany.