NEED TO DO A SERCH ON LAWN MAINT. COMPANYS WEB SITES. WERE DO I GO?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ant, Oct 25, 2000.

1. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

NEED TO GET IDEAS FOR MY WEB SITE. I AM LOOKING TO DO A SERCH FOR A LIST OF LAWN MAINT COMPANYS THAT HAVE WEB SITES ,BUT I DO NOT KNOW WERE TO GO OR HOW TO SERCH FOR THAT TOPIC.
    THANKS ANTHONY

2. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

You can click on any red house below a post that has a website or go to Membership list and any member that has a site is listed.

3. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

We got ours from Nebs, they do our stationary and software and provide a wide varity of web sites, click on red house at bottom to see ours and you can see them at http://www.nebs.com

4. Mark_Christopher

Mark_Christopher LawnSite Member

Landscaper3,
    How much did Nebs charge you to design your website? What are your monthly fews.. ect ect... How long did it take them to design it?

Mark

5. landscaper3

As in reply to the Nebs cost, you pick out your web sites from a list of over 20 different patterns. Your cost goes from free to gold service is what we have up to a 20 page web site, can upload up to and over 100 pics and domain name for 2 years total monthly charge is $23.99 month. I have seen them alot cheaper but what you can do with this web site is UNREAL almost no limitations. Check em out and have them mail you some info http://www.nebs.com and did you like the proposal?

6. dhicks

dhicks Member

My company can be found on Yahoo, Google, and several other search engines. Or, click the URL below the signature line.

7. Mark_Christopher

Mark_Christopher LawnSite Member

Landscaper3,

I never got the proposal!!!

Mark

8. landscaper3

you wanted one right? I faxed one over to someone that wanted one and I see it wasnt you. if you want one email me your fax number and ill fax one out to you tommorow.