1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Need to find specialty Mower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by zimmatic, Mar 5, 2008.

1. zimmatic

zimmatic LawnSite Senior Member

I know there have been some posts on the 6400 hillsider made by Hustler/excel. I am looking for one or a machine very close in comparison. Has anyone come across one or know who may have one for sale. I have to mow 80 acres worth of earthen dikes. I have searched google but little luck any information is helpful
  2. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

Kut Kwick has just what you need. However, they are not cheap.
  3. Green Pastures

Green Pastures LawnSite Silver Member

4. zimmatic

Keep the information comming in, I am more specifically looking for a used machine.
  5. JoeinJasper

JoeinJasper LawnSite Member

6. zimmatic

Joe, thanks for the info. called and he told me its gonna be tough to find one. Someone on this site has to someone who knows someone that has one----willing to sell
  7. IMAGE

IMAGE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from midwest

8. ffemt1271

ffemt1271 LawnSite Bronze Member

the wheeled version comes from this place www.slopecare.com and can mow up to a 55 degree incline/ 48.5" cut / 4 mulching blades / 23 hp kawasaki / 2 acres per hour.:usflag:
  9. packey

packey LawnSite Senior Member

I have seen sevral kut kwiks on ebay recently. if you are looking for a used machine. the only one I have ever seen or demoed was the hustler hillsider. it is an off set z with roll cage kinda cool but definelty a hill side mower only
  10. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

Two of my friends use Aebi Tractor with a flail mowers.