1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

need to get extra manuals

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by GarPA, Oct 22, 2003.

1. GarPA

GarPA LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

I am in the process of changing where I get major service done as my "dealer" just doesn't seem to have the time to get around to looking at my machine and I'm tired of waiting(been over 2 months waiting for an appointment).It is out of warranty period.

FOund a guy who does very good work but has only worked on a few Exmarks. I'd like to get duplicate manuals for the mowers and the Kaw enigines. Where can I get(or purchase), these extra manuals???...assuming they exist...thanks much
  2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Thanks for the post.

There are a couple of ways to get manuals. One way to get the Exmark manuals is to download them from our website: http://www.exmark.com/TechSupport.htm

The other is to e-mail me at terry.eckert@exmark.com with your model and serial number and I'll have a set sent out to you. Depending upon the model we may or may not have the engine manuals. It really depends upon when it was built, model etc. Otherwise any Kawasaki or Kohler dealer can get manuals but in all honesty it seams to take a while.

While youÂ’re at it you can e-mail me with a description of your problem as well as the dealer you've been working with and maybe we can figure out that the fix is and get it corrected for you a little quicker.