Need to rent a tractor w/ roll blower in Northern NJ

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TheKingNJ, Dec 8, 2007.

1. TheKingNJ

TheKingNJ LawnSite Senior Member

I’ve got a ginormous clean up and I think this would be the best way to do it. Does anyone know where I could get one. I have already checked with all the local rental companies and United Rental.

Thanks.

2. supercuts

supercuts LawnSite Silver Member

if your in this for the long haul, look into the giant vac 16z blower, it mounts to your ztr up front, i altered mine so i tow it in the back. its about $2500 but makes quick work of nearly all my lawns. it pays for itself in saving labor payroll. ive been meaning to take pics of it, just been too busy durring the day

3. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

what are you using now....it may be just as well to use what you have and break it into sections

4. TheKingNJ

3 guys w/ EB7001 and i have a roll blower.

I just need to rent it for a day or two. I'm not looking to buy anything.

5. MikeKle

MikeKle LawnSite Platinum Member

If you have an "Arts Rental" anywhere near you,they rent fairly new JD 5310 and 5320 AG tractors with almost every implement you can imagine.I rented one back in May to bush hog.They rent for $250. per day.

6. Pietro

Pietro LawnSite Senior Member

Im in central jersey, why not sub us out to help ya? I can bring 4 guys, 3 big back pack blowers, a little wonder, and my ultra vac. We will be around the same price, and prob more efficient lol.

7. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Golf courses have them (3 pt. hitch and pto driven), not sure if they would rent you one though.

8. TheKingNJ

Yeah it’s actually a privately own golf course, in customers back yard. If I needed to I could get 30 guys with 30 blowers, man power and equipment is not an issue for me, especially at this time of the year, but I’m trying to job done the easiest and most efficient way possible. I’m guessing if I can find one it’s going to cost me less then $500 for the day. When I worked on a golf course they had one and it worked great.

9. lawnproslawncare

lawnproslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Golf Course's have that stuff usually, maybe a local one will rent the whole ball of wax to them. If the superindentant is willing to work with companies then you could be set with nice maintained equipment for life.