Need to sell asap!!! $800 obo

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by atasteofnature, Jan 30, 2010.

1. atasteofnature

atasteofnature LawnSite Senior Member

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is pumped up for the new year! I am sorry to say but last year wasn't a good year and I couldn't keep up the flow to keep the family a float. I am now back at school to get a second degree and further my education on the turf side of things. Due to me coming to school I have two things I need to get rid of a.s.a.p. I have a 7'-6" meyer plow with lights and toggle switches. I also have a 52" walk behind john deere that is belt driven. I changed the blade belt already and have the drive belt brand new just never got a chance to change it. At the end of season it was smoking a little bit and with it being an older model I am thinking it just need a good work through of gaskets. I tried a few times to upload pics but it would let me. It you want to leave your email then I can email the pics to you. For BOTH I am asking $800 OBO. Work with me and I will do my best to work with you. I need them off the property since I moved down to school. Thank you everyone and God Bless!!!

2. SchnabelLawnCare

SchnabelLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Heck yes, PM sent...

3. atasteofnature

sent PM and trying to send email...

4. atasteofnature

I apologize but my internet is just being extra special tonight so I will try again in the morning. Thank you and God Bless! Mower possibly sold...still need plow to go...thank you everyone for your time. See you all in morning...hopefully internet will be better then.

5. atasteofnature

sent emails...hopefully they worked.

6. atasteofnature

* crossing fingers *

PB270043.jpg

PB270044.jpg

PB270045.jpg

PB270046.jpg

PB270047.jpg

7. atasteofnature

* crossing fingers *

PB270048.jpg

PB270049.jpg

PB270050.jpg

8. atasteofnature

Thank you God for getting these pics posted. I guess when you tell the computer you are going to get a new one if it doesn't work...its amazing how it wants to work now.

9. patron

patron LawnSite Member

Nice
    Let me know what you want to do
    and by the way I have cash.............

DSCF0110.jpg

10. atasteofnature

i will let you know as soon as i hear